I think this is day three of my build. Thus far I have hit no real snags, only a couple of recalcitrant SMT capacitors that refused to stay where I soldered them. This kit has been a load of fun to put together. I have finished all of the SMT parts and started the through hole parts this evening with crystals and switches. I looked at the time, looked at the board and looked at the capacitors and decided to hang it up for the night. I think one more evening and I will be ready to power up the radio. Tomorrow morning, I am going to wander into downtown Seattle and stop at Specialty Bottle and pick up an Altoids tin or two for the project. Yes, I need a few for when I trash one drilling the holes.